Your Course Portfolio must include ALL of the following:
Write a brief (200-300 words) assessment of the work you present in your portfolio.
Your assessment should:
- explain how you have revised your work, focusing on major changes
- analyze at least 2 strong points in your writing
- analyze at least 2 specific aspects of your writing you want to improve
Support your assessment with specific examples from your writing.
Write your assessment in classic prose style: clear and concise, specific and engaging.
Revised drafts of:
- TWO Essays (at least ONE must include sources and a Works Cited list)
- TWO Writing Exercises (at least ONE must include analysis of sentences)
NB: Pick only ONE day for each of the Writing Exercises to revise.
Rough drafts of:
- All 4 Major Essays (including peer critiques)
- Both Writing Exercises you chose to revise
Submit your portfolio in a two-pocket folder. Write your name on the front of the folder. Put the self-assessment letter and revised drafts in the right pocket and the rough drafts in the left pocket.
Due: December 9
Download: Course Portfolio