Your Mid-Term Portfolio must include ALL of the following:
Write a brief (200-300 words) assessment of the work you present in your portfolio.
Your assessment should:
- explain in detail how you have revised your work
- analyze at least 2 strong points in your writing
- analyze at least 2 specific aspects of your writing you want to improve
Support your assessment with specific examples from your writing.
Write your assessment in classic prose style: clear and concise, specific and engaging.
Revised drafts of:
- Essay 1 OR Essay 2
- TWO Writing Exercises
Pick ONE day for each of the Writing Exercises to revise.
Rough drafts of:
- Essay 1 AND Essay 2 (with Peer Critiques)
- The Writing Exercises you chose to revise
Submit your portfolio in a two-pocket folder. Write your name on the front of the folder. Put the self-assessment letter and polished drafts in the right pocket and the rough drafts in the left pocket.
Due: October 24
Download: Mid-Term Portfolio